This page contains news about the Molecular Diversity Journal, and
about this site dedicated to the Molecular Diversity Journal.
- [3 May 2001] The Volume 5
Issue 1 is now online. The full text is available in PDF format.
- [20 May 2000] The Volume 4
Issue 4 is now online. The full text is available in PDF format.
- [23 Feb 2000] The Volume 4
Issue 3 is now online. The full text is available in PDF format.
- [13 Feb 2000] Fundamental changes in journal policies. Free
subscription to authors, journal availability on the web...
- [Dec 1999] Houghten and Lebl named new editors
- [10 Sep 1999] The abstracts from Volume 3 Issue 1 now link to
full version of the articles in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Kluwer
Academic Publishers provide these articles as a free sample issue of the
- [9 Sep 1999] The
Stylefiles are now mirrored on
this server, so this should provide faster download times for North
American, Asia, and Australian users.
- [4 Sep 1999] The abstracts for
Issue 1 are now on line.
- [7 Jul 1999] The new navigation side bar is added.
- [6 Jul 1999] Abstracts for Issues 2, 3 and 4 of
Volume 3 go on line.
- [24 Jun 1999] New Era of co-operation begins, and Abstracts for
Issues 1, and 2 of Volume 4 go on line.
(Issues 3, and 4 have not been published yet. When they are
published by Kluwer the abstracts will make their appearance.)